Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

May 28, 2007

Dreams

A typical day begins with a yawn and a lazy stretch and a longing look at the bed and walking out to face the bright morning sun. The warm rays hitting your eyes are refreshing enough, but a cup of coffee to welcome it is even more pleasant, and that is what I love. Then, what do I do? I think of my dreams. Every morning, starting the day with what I want to be a day from now to what I want to be a year from now is my motivation. Though thinking about my dreams day-in and day-out might sound like a little too perfect persistence, I do think about today, at least.

Dreams are the threads that bind the beginning and the end of a life. If I cannot picture myself a year from now or ten years from now, I think I am missing out on something that is very vital for survival, DREAM. The symbol I portray for myself at the end is a self-contained, independent and loyal woman, elegant and intelligent, a person with integrity and honesty. I pray everyday that I have the courage to face the facts of life as I understand through day’s experience, that I have strength to challenge my fears and achieve my dreams. The crawl is slow, but its there, and I am happy. A typical Gemini that I am, a creature of change, a natural chameleon (which is so not true!!), I aspire to leap to my dreams than walk! But yeah!!! Life’s a hard teacher, it forces through your throat - the lessons it wants to teach, and smirks at your face with joy. But, well, I am happy to remember those lessons, lest I should stumble on my face.

Dream, so that you can reach out and touch it.
Work, so that the dream becomes a reality.
Live in the present, because it helps shaping better tomorrows, and brings you closer to your dreams.

No comments: