Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Apr 17, 2010

Alternate path

So unfair to be frustrated on all the wrong reasons, but what would you do when you are forced to face the question that you dread as soon as you get out of the bed? Choices, decisions, life – all seem to stop for a moment, as though my answer has the power to influence the nature’s laws, as though saying a yes, would inevitably spin the world out of control and saying a no would put the world into a topsy turvy ride. Well, technically, my world, as it seems! Despite knowing that roads are blocked and that the only way to proceed further on that road seems to be by choosing an alternate path, it seems so difficult to turn my back, but also ridiculously foolish to stand and stare ahead and hoping some miracle would clear the space enough to move forward. But then, I am not a tiny ingrate, if I seem to count my baggage, I can easily weigh as much as a truck and wouldn’t it be a little exaggeration to hope for a miracle that shall blast all these boulders and create a way for me and my truck? Well, now since I do not believe in miracles, I will have to make do with unloading the cargo and carrying what is essential for this round trip and hopefully gather the essentials along the way! My so called cargo has so much of my past in it that I need not really worry about literally dumping all of it and just picking up a new path and proceeding barefoot. May be the amnesia might be rather difficult to cope, since I might not really understand the directions, but, what the heck, how different would it be anyway?

1 comment:

Mahesh Tej said...

Leave the baggage and walk alone :-).

You will be lighter, faster, energetic & inspirational. Whatever u need will be on the way ...


And Thanks this is only 16 lines :P