Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Dec 15, 2010

Sweet December

There is something about December that brings in a sense of joy to me. Typically, December month releases movies full of snowfall, romance, vibrant color, fantastic fireworks, lilting music and exuberance. I love the snowfall, I love the colors in the air, I love the work in office – loaded and full-on pressure, I love the hope that comes with the new year being around the corner, promising something new and fantastic and ofcourse, the end of season sales and festive offers. I love the decors in the malls, I love the displays on the windows and the late night strolls on the walkways of the brightly lit stores. The smiles dance on the corners of the lips and a joy springs into the heart at the sight of beautiful dresses and lovely weather.

And ofcourse, today I have all those reasons and more. My heart literally sings at the very thought and the smile cannot be rubbed off my face today. Tense all around, yet my heart swirls in a dance, composing its own tune as it moves around. I cannot wait for tomorrow and yet, I do not wish for the day to pass on quickly. There is a beauty to a sweet anticipation, there is a beauty in enduring the constant tick of the clock, knowing that every tick brings me closer to the moment.

I am happy!

No comments: