Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Apr 24, 2013

A Good Dog



05/02/2008

If I had four legs, I would be called a dog, I act and behave like one.
But I have two legs and a heart, Unlike the four legged creature,
I wait on my master just the same.
And instead of a bone
I wait for a kind word,
Am happy when he says it
And hurt when he lashes out,
Yet, like the good old dog,
I maintain my degree of faithfulness
I come back, the kick forgotten, anxious for a look of approval
I lick his feet, as good dogs do, I whoof in a manner of smile
Am wary of his swinging moods, but dogs have no say, do they?
They never go away, their faith in their master unshaken
Perhaps, they think quietly, someday…
There would be a pat, a hug, along with the bone

Remember, the dog loves his master, unconditionally. Its not the dogs fault that the master is sometimes cruel.

Courtesy: http://sailingby.blogspot.com/2009/03/good-dog.html

Some times, love and hurt, move hand in hand. Some times, pain is love.

A smile - an act of kindness, understanding - an act of love, embrace - an act of possession - there are many emotions that humans can express, without any words being spoken. Yet in all the myriad emotions that one can show, we choose hurt - to hurt and to be hurt, yet keep licking the feet of masters! How cruel?


No comments: