Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Dec 2, 2007

Without “you” there is no “I”

You are worth every insult I face
You are worth every pain I feel
You are worth every tear I drop
You are worth the fight I do today, tomorrow and every other day

You are worth the struggle I have today,
to convince you that I am worth it…
I live today, for you
I die today, but for you

“I am not worth it”, you dare not say
You are… you are worth every bit of this pain.

Love might not be easy
Life is not easy
Hope, you give me to face it
Despair is what I feel at the thought of the distance,
That spans not miles but hearts…

Today is for you
Tomorrow is for you
For you and you alone,
For without you there is no tomorrow

In rags I walk with you
In riches I walk with you
In dreams I walk with you
In life I walk with you

Say, you will walk with me
Say, you love me too…
For without you, I am not whole,
Without “you” there is no “I”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one.

Mahita said...

@Chandu

:)