Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Dec 20, 2007

To A Friend

To a friend…

In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins… not through strength but through persistence.

Promise to walk all the way, all I ask is just one first step.
Promise to wait and be patient, all I ask is not to alienate me...

I convince myself that I am used to it, but don't know, it just does not go to my head that I am used to it, so it keeps coming back and it pushes me down. I rise and I walk, and live on... another day and another knife. Sometimes it is sharp, sometimes it is blunt.


No comments: