Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Dec 3, 2008

Why Should I?

Trust is an unseen hope…
Can I trust?
Why should I?
After all that was done and said,
I was wrong and you were right, or so you say!
Why should I?

Breach is not just of a word,
For that very word is what held us,
Qualms of mind echo the qualms of heart,
Qualms and qualms, to fetter and deter,
So, why should I?

2 comments:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Maybe breach is not just the word... We should be thinking of others :)

Mahita said...

Hmmmm, well, thinking of others don't always lead to the right choices and most definitely will lead to wrong choices ;)... :)...

Hope u have done well in ur exams ...