Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 30, 2008

Terror reigns Mumbai

It hurts to see so many people in despair and not be able to do anything about it. Mumbai has had its share of unpleasantness, but to see this catastrophy… is devastating. I deeply mourn the lives that have been lost in the counter attack and the lives of innocent people and pray for their peace. Whoever they are and whatever their cause, they hold the wrath of the entire nation and they will pay dearly for their acts.

I, as an Indian, believe in my countrymen and the law that governs this nation. There might be loop holes in the system that can be manipulated, there can be corrupt officials, but when it comes to national security, I trust MY country men to stand hand in hand and face the enemy, how many ever lives are lost, to secure the nation for our future generation. I extend my heart and hand to all the fellow Indians and pray that the peace prevails. This is not the time to fight the government or write about the inefficiency of the law, etc, but rather to stand and pledge our support to them in their fight against terrorism and to show the world that, WE stand united against ANY attack and WE fight united, battling our way to victory.

I drop a tear for the people, but the anger for the unjust will not subside until the justice is served…

No comments: