Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 13, 2009

A moment frozen forever

Why are certain days, a pinnacle of celebration? Despite the trying times and unspoken eons – certain things stick in life. Providence? May be not. They are there, for they mean something…

Sometimes your cold shoulder feels like lead in my heart,
Yet, I know, I can’t be far from you…
Not, when you breathe and live,
Your breath a whisper in the air that only I can hear…

Years may count for nothing,
When everything falls apart,
Yet, there was a time,
When “we” were a world in ourselves…

Are we still there?
Days bygone, magic melted,
Smiles frozen, heart gone cold,
So, where do we stand?

I woke with a smile today. Don’t know why and I look at the date, as I realize, wow, today is special! A moment frozen forever in the casket of my memory.

2 comments:

adarkmarshbench said...

Nice one! Abundant with sweetness :)

Mahita said...

@Chandu

Thank you :).