Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Dec 26, 2009

Surreal...

The longing in my heart seems to redefine yearning,
to seek you, to see you, to feel you, to know that you are real.
The cadence of my fingers on your angelic face,
stroking every crease and curve, surreal, but true, you are real!

The whispered lullabies, that put me to sleep,
dreamless and content, with me in your arms,
the unspoken words of love and the spoken promises,
endearing and sparkling, Oh, why, do I wonder, if all this were true?

Perhaps, because the alluring radiance of you,
Is mystifying as it is absurd…

No comments: