Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Mar 11, 2010

Killing me softly...

Who are you, invading my mind?
Your whimsical charms in my hazy sleep,
Turn me mellow.

You torment me with your words,
The seduction passionate and romantic,
The charm irresistible and baffling,
I am caught in the halo of your warmth,
Desperate to hold onto you…

Your smile, lopsided and conspicuous,
The malicious glint in your eyes,
Threatening and challenging,
Warning of the inherent evil,
Yet, your charms are golden,
That melt me in your arms and
The trust in you manifold,
As I precariously step into your world.

The stench of the past,
Revolting and tumultuous,
Yet, your odor, sumptuous and inviting,
I walk through the labyrinth, following you.
Little do I notice, the thorns in the path,
And the carcasses in the corners,
My eyes only for you.

You turn to me, your eyes boring into me,
The smile fixed and the charm on full throttle,
seeking my heart, urging me to rip it out.
The heart in my hands, the blood dripping through the fingers,
I place it at your feet, kneeling infront of you,
Satiated and reverent, at your very presence,
Watching as you pick it up,
Your laugh echoing off the walls,
Ah, the pain, the unbearable pain, as you squish it,
The disbelief in my eyes,
As the life drains out of me,
I implore you to hold me, just once,
In your embrace, my eternal Eden.

The agony, the unbearable agony of your apathy,
A thousand deaths as the life goes out of me,
Oh dear, what have I done?

Why do you have to kill me every day in my dreams?
And why do I wake up, after every death?
A rebirth or a second chance, what is it?
The ingenuity of your torment,
Killing me softly in my dreams,
Yet waking beside me with a smile!!!

3 comments:

Su.. said...

"The stench of the past,
Revolting and tumultuous,
Yet, your odor, sumptuous and inviting,
I walk through the labyrinth, following you.
Little do I notice, the thorns in the path,
And the carcasses in the corners,
My eyes only for you."

Boy o boy!! Were those expressions or what?

I aint that capable to comment something on this.. Fab!

S said...

"The agony, the unbearable agony of your apathy,
A thousand deaths as the life goes out of me,
Oh dear, what have I done? "
-Wow... How true! Thats a nice post! I can almost visualize it...

Mahita said...

@Su

thank you for the kind words

@S
:)... glad that it touched you :)