Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Sep 8, 2010

Five years and still going strong...

8-9-10 – the number my husband is too fond of! And today, it is 08-09-10. Barring his love for this series, there is another event that occurred today – my fifth year in my professional life and I am still holding my fort, happy with what I am doing and where I am standing. Still hungry for more and still yearning for more – so, that definitely is a happy place. Here’s a note, wishing all my colleagues “Heartiest Congratulations!” on this significant day.

Hope that the forward journey is more challenging and satisfying…

3 comments:

Chandrasekhar said...

Congratulations!!

Double congratulations -- Now that you know the significance of starting on that day!! Cheers :)

Mahita said...

@Chandu

Thanks... :)...

Pabitra Mohan said...

Congrats Mahi and to all who joined on that great day :) including me