Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Sep 29, 2010

Ramble....

The ability to think opposing ideas, hold them in the brain and then go about performing the day-to-day activities would lead to satisfying results. Opposing ideas are such difficult thought processes, since the moment there are two things in mind, the brain refuses to respond and throws an exception – “AmbiguousCommandException”, saying that there are two tracks pulling in different directions and that it cannot choose. Brain is hardwired to perform in a certain way, right? It has inputs from X channels and inputs from Y channels and it processes them and comes to a cumulative set of options that are further analyzed and a certain output is thrown out of its complex structure! Which means, a cumulative set of options will have to be generated. But, what if, the cumulative set of options are all opposing to each other? Like, one signal says, love and the other says, hate. One says, light and other says, dark. To carry these simultaneously, weigh the pros and cons of loving and hating, light and dark, can one arrive at a conclusion?

Gosh! I keep doing this time and again and I personally feel, one day I would snap and that my IQ would drop down to that of a fern!

1 comment:

Su.. said...

Nice blog template but I still loved the one with the girl :)...

As far as this ramble is concerned, if I talk about choices in general - doesnt everyone fall in a fix all the time? Unless you are Roark :)..

But in the options that you have talked about - love and light sound much better than hate and dark :).. Geeez...