Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Apr 22, 2007

I wish...

I wish I can stroll on the sea-shore
And hear the incessant ramblings of the sea…

I wish the waves would touch my feet,
Creating flutters in my heart…

I wish I can sit on the rocks
And let that music echo in my ears…

I wish I can gather the shells
And countless pebbles, with the pride of an innocent kid…

I wish I can fly high in the sky
And challenge the mighty eagle…

Wish I can land on the moon
and claim it mine…

I wish I can wander in the enchanted woods…
Hoping to be lost in its vastness

Alas…. I wish I can take a break from the numerous thoughts
that surround me!!!

3 comments:

rupa said...

a good attempt. but...arent the first three stanzas pretty ordinary wishes which you can experience sooner or later but the other stnzas refering to eagles etc,there it is understandable that it is a difficult wish to come true so you wish you would get it.and nice stanza in the end sort of anticlimactic i guess

Mahita said...

yeah.. ordinary for sure... but then, i am not comfortable around water, ... sea shores actually scare me. The only time i ever went to a beach, i was sitting so far away from it that i could only hear its rumbling and could not see the sea.. :)

Su.. said...

Haha... U cud not see the sea :)...

Was wondering if you read your old posts or no... I happened to read this one.. Sounds a lil cute wherein you want to claim the moon to be yours.. Result was an endless stupid smile.. Thanks for that :)...