Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Feb 5, 2009

!!Awards!!

I have been exceptionally busy that I could not cater time for my personal space. Well, that sounds like a very bad excuse. So, I shall not give any excuses, rather, I humbly apologize for the delay in accepting the rare red carpet that came my way, and thanks to Usha Mam for that :).





Puri, I share these with you, for your thoughts and your courage to put them into words… Nishigandha – for her fantastic novel, I read quite a few posts and started on your marathon novel :)…




Su, this is for you :)


1 comment:

Su.. said...

Ahem!!

Thanks for the award - Dont deserve it this moment - UNIVERSAL TRUTH - None will be able to stop moi in FUTURE though :)....