Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Feb 6, 2009

Wind breaks the tree when it is ready to die!!

I shall not bow down for a trifle…
No, I shall not…
Expectations can be high…
But dreams, cannot be questioned…
If you can, help me win my dreams…
If you cannot, do not sap my will,
For, you are my strength,
And you are my weakness…

Stand beside me, as I move forward,
Join, if you can and together we will tread this journey.
But, do not stop me,
For my destiny beckons me,
I need to go …
I NEED to go…
I cannot explain this need,
This basic need in me…
I cannot …

I dream to soar,
Hold me not, lest I should fall,
If, I should fall, embrace me and heal my wound,
To help me soar again and again,
Until the dream is true,
For, I won’t rest, until it is true.

I dream to soar,
If I should fall and break myself,
I will piece the lump again, and run
I will run to embrace the destiny,
For that destiny is my dream…
My dream that will be true,
One day, some day…
A friend beside, can make this chase beautiful,
Don’t be a friend and my foe, please…
The challenge is more, and I need a friend not a foe…

Nothing can break my will,
For I won’t let it sap,
Not at the snap of a twig or a fall of a pebble,
Not at the wicked trick of fate…
Wind breaks the tree, when it is ready to die,
And my will cannot wither while I am alive…
So, force me not, to snap,
I will soar and I will reach my dream…
Or.. I will keep trying, until I am ready to die…

5 comments:

Su.. said...

Ever noticed the butter that keeps rolling smoothly on a hot paratha??
This read was amazing and the ride was really very smooth :)..

It is really nice to come across people who have an aim in life and more good is to come across people who live to achieve those dreams...

Wish you loads of luck and success in every other stride you wish to take :)...Do remember to keep track of YOU yourself though :)..

Mahita said...

@Su
Thank you for those kind words and warm wishes.

Sashu... said...

flows like a dream..nice one mahita :)

Mahita said...

Thank you Sashu :)...

chandra said...

thunder showers inspiring words
really knocking to make a move
good one keep rocking