Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Jan 17, 2009

Ecstasy...

Hmm… sometimes dreams are so real and sometimes dreams are so frightening. But, then, it is important to remember every dream, the good ones and the bad ones, for the good ones cheer us up and the bad ones serve as a reminder of what can happen.

The dreams long shattered, suddenly blossom, whispering that they never left me … that the hard part is over, but the recurring night mares speak other wise, waking me up with a jolt that the hard part is yet to come. But, how can one be worried, when an eternal hope springs back into life, willing to guide me forward, through the mayhem of life? How easy is it to get the perspectives right, when the thinking is straight? How easy is it to feel the reins of our life, when the confidence is back? How easy is it to smile, when we find a way to deal with the frown?

With a sparkle in the eye and a twinkle in the hand, I shoot up into the sky, to land on the moon… along the way I see the obstacles becoming pebbles and I roar in triumph… I see a shooting star and pray that the journey lasts long… and move forward, hoping that the spirit will never desert me…

This tingle in me is new… it reaches my eyes and into my heart…
This excitement in me is new… it reaches my belly, through my lips…
A shiver down my spine … runs through my body… into the land of ecstasy…
Take my hand and feel with me, for words fumble and I am at loss…