Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Oct 11, 2009

Incomplete thoughts

Things that keep us aloof, keep me alive,
Things that keep me alive, keep me alone.
Should I forgo the aloofness or the loneliness?
Which is more dear and which is more near?

2 comments:

S said...

:)
Like the poem, any extra word I write here too will make my comment incomplete ;)

Mahita said...

@S
Should I read the implication? Or should I thank you for the "like the poem" phrase? :P