Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Oct 7, 2010

Muse

These days I am having difficulty jotting down thoughts. I am unable to come up with anything logical or conclusive. I am unable to even make a series of random thoughts. The disconnected array of thoughts is far better than a blank one. Yet, the brain blatantly refuses to think and mind draws a blank, after repeated requests! It is like, it has exhausted the limited supply of thoughts. Cannot quite understand why that is the case though. I am afraid that the muse has eluded me forever and that I am stuck in a pool of shallowness from which nothing ever springs – just a ripple on the water. For some reason, the echo of my inner voice that blasted in my ear has gone mute or I have become deaf. Either ways, there seems to be a glaringly obvious handicap I seem to carry.

2 comments:

Purnima said...

Congratulations.. oasis of thoughtlessness.. not easy to get there :)

It's a phase.. enjoy it! It's better than the chaos.

Su.. said...

I see few experienced people dropping in here... Nice :)