Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Oct 26, 2008

The only treasure that life can offer.

… Starting with thoughts that are running in my head as a stream gushing through mountains… in attempting the enormity of defining what this tiny mind feels, thoughts might have gone in frenzy, yet I am sure they will give a meaning that is whole.

Something about an emotion, though spoken a thousand times, seems to have been left unspoken. That emotion is love. It is a force that drives one out of this world. A passion, rare of its kind that it holds a certainty in life like nothing else can.

I cannot see you,
I cannot talk to you,
I cannot touch you,
Yet, I can see you,
I can talk with you,
I can touch you,
with as much emotion as I can gather in your presence. That is love.

The thought that I walk down the path that you once walked,
The thought that I can breathe the very air that you breathe, though miles apart,
The thought that I can look at this world, through your eyes and see its entirety as you spoke of it,
Can anyone take that away from me? The right to feel what I feel? The right to think what I think?

Do you feel what I feel? Do you realize that you feel what I feel? I wonder!

Barriers, obstacles, come what may, some tiny corner held for you, can withstand the tear and wear of time and life, for memories cling on and define life in a way nothing can. For memories, stay forever and memories complete you. Oh dear, what a beauty to have experienced this? Can anyone deny this fact? That love, in its beauty is something that cannot be challenged by the greatest treasures that life has to offer, since it is the only treasure that life can offer.

4 comments:

krvenkats said...

Hi, No denial on the fact that 'Love is the ONLY treasure that life can offer' - absolutely true. But, I would be more comfortable if you have said 'That love, in its form is something....'.

Mahita said...

Polymorphic as it is, one cannot deny the fact that love is beautiful. Certain forms of love do exist - possessiveness, jealousy... which still are love.. but are not beautiful. Hence the choice of word...

I hope you were referring to the statement love in its beauty is something.. :)..

Su.. said...

I, for sure was willing 2 pen down loads of thoughts on this topic which I will be doing soon.. But.. What do I find here.. A beautiful blog..Have u ever seen a person in awe?? Ok..That was my first reaction on reading this blog(it was mixed with confusion as well :) )..

Talking about love..Yes..It takes a lot to define few words though their meaning cannot be aptly summarized..Friends..Love..N many more.. The so called feeling is tough to define cuz it is something that we cherish from the bottom of our heart.. We do live in the other persons shoes..Time and again those memories pop up and fill ur mind with a thought and ur heart with a big void.. Though all this doesnt lead you anywhere it leaves u spellbound..

An experience worth happening to every soul.. What is the end result is really not a concern unless u experience its real charm.. And once u have experienced it -- U have lived ur life :-)..

(Incomplete thoughts but they do make sense)... Huhaahaha..!! Luvly post!! U better keep writing more and more and more..

Mahita said...

Su, Thank u for the comment :)....
That is all i can say...

"Time and again those memories pop up and fill ur mind with a thought and ur heart with a big void.. Though all this doesnt lead you anywhere it leaves u spellbound.."

Though it does not lead u anywhere, it takes u everywhere u wanna go ;)... SO the journey is worth while...