Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Mar 19, 2009

Things that can’t be, should not be.

To hunt for the pride, to search for the warmth, to feel belonged, to be loved, my choice all in all.
To love, to yearn, to long, to wait, my choice all in all.
I walk, I talk, I cry, I smile, my choice all in all.

You make me happy, you help me live,
You push me through my day,
You pull me up when I fall,

To be happy, to live a life,
To get by the day,
To rise when I fall,
My choice all in all.

Don’t you see, you are the wind beneath my fly?
Don’t you see, you are the breath of my life?
Don’t you see, you are the glow in my eyes?
Don’t you see, you are the pride in my heart?

1 comment:

Kalyan said...

WOW....Superbly Awesome...So pure n So sensible...Good Job Buddy!!!