Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Jun 9, 2009

Ten things I dislike!

Hmm, again, a tag… but considering that the operative word is ‘hate’, I am unsure if I want to take it up, for I do not generally like using such strong euphemism when it is negative. I would post what I dislike the most though…

1) I cannot stand indecisiveness. That is a BIG minus to me. C’mon, you either do it or you don’t, each triggering their own paths. Being afraid of consequences you can’t forever be in an indefinite loop.

2) I do not like double standards. You say something, you mean it, else don’t say it. How difficult can it be?

3) I do not like beating round the bush. I consider it a sheer waste of time and would rather get to the point than fish around for a trap.

4) I do not like satisfying people for the heck of it, I mean to say, one cannot satisfy every Tom, Dick and Harry, nor can one satisfy their loved ones at all times and just to get over the immediate wrath, I rather not give a satisfying answer, when I know I will end up hurting them in the near distant future.

5) I do not like breaking a word, however small it is. And I do not like people who cannot communicate that they could not keep their word.

6) I do not like to wait nor do I like to keep someone waiting for me, without untoward communication.

7) I do not like being disturbed when I am working on something and especially when I have communicated that I do not wish to be disturbed and especially when it would be as trivial as saying a ‘hello’ since they could not communicate with me throughout the day! However endearing it may be, it is not something I appreciate and have patience for.

8) I cannot stand cowardice. If one does not have integrity, the very existence seems to be a mote point.

9) I do not like being told about anything twice. Just to point out that I am not very patient. You told me once, I heard it. I am unclear or I don’t want to do, believe me, you will know about it. Full stop!

10) I do not like people intruding into my space and the consequences are often harsh. I allow you to a point, but you become over bearing, you r in for a surprise!

Well, I seem to list out traits that I dislike. I do not judge people, my only yardstick being their behaviour with me and I try and conduct myself orienting to their mentality. Chameleon!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is something called as Sixth sense - I just thought you might have written something :D

Anyways,
1 - You cannot, but, hate such people
3 - How do you get to sit in meetings, this is extremely tough I guess :)
6 - good and punctual
9 - is super cool :)
10 - haha :) good! 'Trespassers are prosecuted'

Good one!! Now find an interesting topic and tag please...I am finding it tough to write about something now :|

Su.. said...

3) O really :p

4) Hi.. Meet me.. I am tom..

7) Tell me the time when you are working on something... I like people pissed @ me.

Mmm.. Quite an interesting set of thoughts.. Things you dislike... mmm... ok.. I am tagging myself - u gotta problem? :)... Please read it and have fun whenever - wherever - however :)...

Purnima said...

Same pinch on most of the points! :P

Mahita said...

@Chandu
Hmm, think of interesting point to tag u? Well, will first need to post it, right? :D.. Will do it and get back :)...


@Su
Yeah, u more often than not are the grunt of my frustration in that aspect atleast... :P...
I will look forward to reading urs.. hopefully soon...

Su.. said...

Did I read aspect? O..Thats singular.. Chalega.. Will wait for it to change to 'aspects' :)

Mahita said...

@Puri

:)...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag - though a little bit old and a little bit lengthy one this time.....I dont mind that!