Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Jun 23, 2009

What is it?

To hold and to know it makes no difference,
To drop and to know it does not break,
Guess I know what it is!
A mass, cozy and warm!

Twist it, squeeze it,
It still retains its form,
The print fine as new,
No stain, no fringe, just perfect!

In which it contained,
it feels the twist,
Marked and deformed,
yet whole somehow!

One and One, always make two,
Two of its kind, make a wealth,
Rich or poor, caste or creed,
All rich with two of it!

One of its kind,
Old or young, witch or beast,
God or human, all alike,
Sour and sad, pay a price!

What is it?

6 comments:

Pabitra Mohan said...

hmmm....stress ball :P ..no...bean bag :)

I know I am wrong

Su.. said...

What will I get if I answer it right???

Lemme give a wrong answer first - a 2$ note!

Su.. said...

Hand?

Haath?

Bla bla??

Purnima said...

"What is it?" is a question! :P

Mahita said...

@Pabbu
Glad I did not have to point out that the bean bag cannot:

One and One, always make two,
Two of its kind, make a wealth

:D...

@Su
Hmm...

@Puri
:)...

Actually, this was not some puzzle.. I was just trying to put forward that,
Heart - when it is broken - it is not physically broken, just the person is! THough the person remains whole, there is a void that cannot be filled...

When you have someone else reside in you, you feel complete, but think about what would happen when it is just ripped out and torn to pieces. It does not show, just that you become inexistent, right?

THat was my perception when I was jotting this down... and the question "What IS it?" was rhetorical, to understand is it emotion or it hurt or is it love??

Well - some attempt it was!! :(

Su.. said...

Happened in my inter eamcet exams too.. I first thought of an answer and then changed it.. The first one was right :p... Just that I forgot writing it down.. I win anyways... :) :) :)...