Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

May 21, 2009

MLTR - Complicated Heart

MLTR has been one of the best – but then two songs always stuck with me, Complicated Heart and Breaking My Heart.

Don't know what to say now, don't know where to start
I don't know how to handle a complicated heart
You tell me you are leaving, but I just have to say, before you throw it all away…

Even if you want to go alone, I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain, you can lean on me, my love will still remain

Don't know what you're thinking, to me it seems quite tough, to hold a conversation when words are not enough…
So this is your decision and there's nothing I can do, I can only say to you…

Even if you want to go alone, I will be waiting when you're coming home
If you need someone to ease the pain, you can lean on me, my love will still remain…
Even if you want to go alone, I will be still love you when tomorrow comes…
When you need someone to ease the pain, you can lean on me, my love will still remain…

Well, no surprise actually, if the lyrics are this beautiful, well, who cannot like it?

Surprising that when I want to write about something I love, I end up fumbling in the first step, like a post on Rahul Dravid. Words are just not sufficient to speak of the way I perceive them and any word I speak cannot aptly summarize my feel for a few things. Not all the time I can be sane to speak coherently for people to understand, but then, the more difficult it is for me to articulate, the easier for them to mis-interpret, I guess. But then, I resort to simple words when I need to talk about something that is very important to me, so, I will only say, I love this song. See, it simple, right? :D…

2 comments:

Sashu... said...

mah fav MLTR track ever...wow! i juz love it :)

Mahita said...

@Sashu,

Thanks for dropping by...

The song just cuts through to you, right?