Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Aug 12, 2009

I am Happy!!

Hmmm. Thank you for all the warm souls who cared enough to give me a call and find out what the heck is wrong with me and this post is exclusively for them.

Like a cool breeze that gives in a spurt of free air in the midst of a hot summer, the beauty sleep in its regal self visited me last night and I slept for a damn straight 12 hours. I slept at 9:10 and woke up at 8:45 today morning with absolutely no thought to spare in my mind and I am glad that I got this sleep. I never knew I missed it :). So, the first thing I am doing is post this, to share my happiness. And my mind better be in form today, else I shall sue it for non-cooperation!!!

Have a bright day ahead….

5 comments:

Vijayenjoy said...

Hamma....Great news...from now onwards, we can expect some relief not reading the lengthy posts......Lol just kidding.

adarkmarshbench said...

Nice to hear that, Mahita. You are anytime welcome - don't mention :)

Let me know if you need any help in filing the suit against your mind.

Keep smiling (and sleeping too) :)

Su.. said...

kewl :)

Mahita said...

@Vijay
Hmm... perhaps :P

@Chandu
:), Thank you...

@Su
You think so? :)

Su.. said...

Mmm... Ok... Tell me how many days is it gonna last :p