Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 23, 2008

Butterfly Award

Hey… this is my first award in the blog-o-sphere. I should thank Prabhu for having thought that I deserve this. And I cannot say how very much Iappreciate this... and .... Its rather turning out to be an acceptance speech of some sort, ain't it?? :)... So, I will just stop and say, thank you. :)


Rules:
1. Put the logo on the blog.
2. Add a link to the person who presented it to you.
3. Pass this one, and link other bloggers that you'd like to share it with.

And having accepted it and made my blog a little colourful, I would like to pass this on to:

Puri – for her telugu blog
Su – the prevaricator he is…
Soumya – some memories are hard to cling onto – so she puts them in fabulous words…

11 comments:

Purnima said...

Thanks so much dear! But coolest and me?! Think again :P

And yeah, congratulations!

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Congrats!

Mahita said...

@Puri,
Mmm, need not think dear, u know very well know that u r darn good... or do i need to start a vote in ur blog??? to prove it??? :D...

@Prabhu,
:D, thank U...

Usha Pisharody said...

Congratulations Mahita!!!

Glad to see the butterfly here too :)

Sandeep Balijepalli said...

ok,
i seem totally off of bloggging world.
wats this? (and my thesis was on blogs....humpf)

Usha Pisharody said...

You have been tagged!

Mahita said...

@Usha,

Thanks so much :)...

@Sandeep,
Well, Time to WAKE UP!!!

Mahita said...

@Chandu,

Thank you... Looking forward to seeing one on yours too.. soon...

Rams said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Mahita said...

@Rams,

Thankyou :).

Su.. said...

zzz... oops just got up!!!

Congratulations :) :) :)...