Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 15, 2008

And thus began a journey…

Long time since I saw you…
Missed you or… did I miss you?
Think a call can change a thing?
Forget the past and walk anew?

Where were you, when I needed you?
(I was beside you, you could not see!!!)
Where were YOU when I needed you?
(I am inside you, you could not feel!!!)

This is it! I cannot take it anymore!
Then, let us part our ways, why walk together?

And thus began a journey… into oblivion!

9 comments:

Purnima said...

oblivion!? You would never reach there. It's kinda impossible.

Hope, memories were as easy as humans in handling. "I can't handle anyone more" lets the parting possible with people, not with memories. They prick you, they haunt you, they also seem as a solace.. but the point is, they don't part you. Like it or not.

Mahita said...

@Puri

Thanks for the comment - completely agree that memories cannot be subdued, but then, living with memories is not as difficult as living with a person, now is it?? :)

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Ahh.. Oblivion?

Its there, its here.. its everywhere!

I guess you already stepped into it, allowing only selected readers to be the part of the journey. I missed it all along :(

Mahita said...

@Prabhu -
"beauty - beholder" - I am sure you are familiar with the quote. :)..
Yes, it is everywhere and it is splendid...

Aww, I am sure u can catch up with the earlier posts - if u can tolerate my style of writing :D...

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

I made sure I did that :)

Its always good to read technical people writing non-technical,picturesque stuffs :|

Usha Pisharody said...

Hmm... it is sad when such a journey has to be!

Well expressed!

Mahita said...

@ Prabhu
Thank you for making the effort and how do u like the non-technical stuff of this technocrat? (very far from being a technocrat, but atleast i should call myself that!! :))

@Usha,
Thank you for dropping by....

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Need I say I envy them?
Need I say I plunge deep into this rabbit hole?

Or need I even say anything for everything is way too obvious?

Mahita said...

@Prabhu
Need I say, I am flattered?? :)