Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 22, 2008

Today and tomorrow

What is it with tomorrows, that somehow bring in some joy and hope that everything would be better? And suddenly all today’s seem somehow devoid of charm? Is it just me or does it happen to all? Hmmm, with every today a foreboding and every tomorrow buoyant, I wish life is filled with only tomorrow’s, then I don’t have to feel daunted at the thought of today. Well, well, me and my thinking!!!

Pool and poker I play, to pass the time of the day.
Today I pass time, tomorrow I pass life,
Both never to return, for every passing minute is a minute of life lost,
lost, never to come back…
Is this a harbinger of my journey to the realms unknown???

3 comments:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Tommorows are uncertain- The frame of mind decides how do we shape it. They have the virginal bliss about them. While we see today passing me, us and everyone else to be filled with joys of tomorrow!

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

For the tomorrows surprise/infinity, come over to the blog. you have something there!

Mahita said...

@Prabhu,
True enough that the tomorrows are shaped by our perceptions... and mostly, one feels optimistic about a future that is unknown... as u said, virginal bliss.. :)...
Thank you for reading and posting a comment on a mundane post:D...