Disclaimer

You are at the risk of entering my world as I see it. Any resemblance to people or situations to the real world is coincidental. The names and characters are fictional and the fiction posts are a mere fantasy of my whim. This is a make-believe world of my complex mind and while I try not to be offensive, if the content is too strong, please do not continue reading the post.

Nov 22, 2008

Through the spheres of Life...

Soaring the heights
I am a giant,
Treading with poise,
Through the spheres of life…

Tumbling down the mountains
I am an inferno,
Treading with tepidity,
Through the spheres of life…

Whirling past the trees
I am a storm,
Treading with haste,
Through the spheres of life…

Fighting through the rocks,
I am a stream,
Treading with persistence,
Through the spheres of life…

5 comments:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Its funny that I resort to the words you used for me.. I am sure(more than inclination) that you are up the life-game. The balls always on your court!

Soumya said...

Your blog radiates the positivity and the energy which you use as a whirlwind in this poem. A wonderful title. I have always admired people who have valued Life and respected it in a positive way.

God bless!

Su.. said...

Mmm.. There goes another positive statement..

".. I am a stream,
Treading with persistence..."...

Ossom...Wonder if you are persistent enough.. If you are not -- den read your blog again :)..

Usha Pisharody said...

As Soumya has said, there is such positivity and grit here! Very uplifting!

Mahita said...

@Prabhu,
Now I need to resort to you question for the same, what makes u think so?? ;)...
And yes, the ball is always in my court, to make or break my destiny... :)

@Soumya,
Thank you for humbling this blog, read many of yours and this comment from you made my day :).

@Su,
You know me better than that, to ask such question, don't you? :)

@Usha,
Thank you :).